I am Riccardo Roveda a Ph.D. student (XXX Cycle) in Computer Science at University of Milano-Bicocca (Italy). I received my bachelor degree in 2011 and my master degree in 2014. I am working in ESSeRE lab at the Department of Informatics, Systems and Communication (DISCo) of University of Milano-Bicocca . I have conducted studies on Architectural Erosion, Technical Debt and correlation between Architectural Smells and Code Smells.
Address: U14 Building, viale Sarca 336, 20126 Milano (Italy)
Office: Room 1040 (ESSeRE Lab), First floor
Telephone: +39 02 6448 7848
E-mail: riccardo DOT roveda AT disco DOT unimib DOT it
- P. Braione, R. Roveda, F. Arcelli Fontana and M. Zanoni, “An eclipse plug-in for code smell detection”, In Eclipse-IT 2012 -The VII Workshop of the Italian Eclipse Community. Italian Eclipse Community., 2012.
- F. Arcelli Fontana, R. Roveda, and M. Zanoni, “Discover knowledge on FLOSS projects through repofinder,” in KDIR 2014 - Proceedings of the International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Information Retrieval, Rome, Italy, 21 - 24 October, 2014, pp. 485–491, 2014.
- F. Arcelli Fontana, R. Roveda, and M. Zanoni, “A system for the discovery and selection of FLOSS projects”, ERCIM News, vol. 2014, no. 97, 2014.
- F. Arcelli Fontana, P. Braione, R. Roveda, and M. Zanoni, “A context-aware style of software design” , in 2nd IEEE/ACM International Workshop on Context for Software Development, CSD 2015, Florence, Italy, May 19, 2015, pp. 15–19, 2015.
- F. Arcelli Fontana, V. Ferme, M. Zanoni, and R. Roveda, “Towards a prioritization of code debt: A code smell intensity index”, in 7th IEEE International Workshop on Managing Technical Debt, MTD@ICSME 2015, Bremen, Germany, October 2, pp. 16–24, 2015.
- F. Arcelli Fontana, R. Roveda, M. Zanoni, C. Raibulet, and R. Capilla, “An experience report on detecting and repairing software architecture erosion,” in 13th Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture, At Venice, Italy, IEEE, 2016.
- F. Arcelli Fontana, R. Roveda, S. Vittori, A. Metelli, S. Saldarini, F. Mazzei, “On evaluating the impact of the refactoring of architectural problems on software quality”, XP '16 Workshops: Proceedings of the Scientific Workshop Proceedings of XP2016, May 2016, Article No. 21, ACM
- F. Arcelli Fontana, I. Pigazzini, R. Roveda, and M. Zanoni. 2016. “Automatic Detection of Instability Architectural Smells.” In Proceedings of the 32nd International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (Icsme 2016). Raleigh, North Carolina, USA: 2016, IEEE. PDF
- F. Arcelli Fontana, R. Roveda, M. Zanoni, “Technical Debt Indexes provided by tools: a preliminary discussion”. in: International Workshop on Managing Technical Debt (MTD), Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, 2016, IEEE.
- F. Arcelli Fontana, R. Roveda, and M. Zanoni, “Tool support for evaluating architectural debt of an existing system: An experience report,” in Proceedings of the 31th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Pisa, Italy, 2016, ACM, 2016.
- ResearchGate home page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Riccardo_Roveda
- Citations on Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=poXRyfkAAAAJ&hl=en
- ORCID page: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2559-9956?lang=en